Cerebral Circulation – Cognition & Behavior (CCCB) is a peer-reviewed open access journal that publishes articles relevant to the progress and understanding of vascular dementia and Alzheimer disease.
An online-only journal, CCCB considers original papers and review articles in clinical, experimental and basic science research.CCCB welcomes submissions in the fields of vascular cognitive disorders, vascular cognitive impairment, vascular dementia, vascular depression, cerebral blood flow, aging and cognition, cerebrovascular factors to degenerative dementia.
CCCB is interested in:
- Population-based studies on vascular dementia
- Public Health aspects for planning and implementation of prevention programs in vascular dementia at population level
- Correlation studies dealing with cognitive effects of large-vessel strokes
- Studies on the effects of hypoperfusion due to heart disease or circulatory disturbances
- Advances in brain imaging in the pathogenesis of vascular dementia
- Advances in fluid biomarkers for diagnostic purposes and in the pathogenesis of vascular cognitive disorders
- Basic and clinical research on the role of sleep and glymphatic circulation in vascular and degenerative forms of dementia.
- Clinical studies on the multiple manifestations of vascular cognitive disorders
- Studies on executive function in vascular dementia
- Development of bedside tests and correlations with imaging methods
- Animal models of amyloid angiopathy and other models relevant to vascular dementia
- Controlled clinical trials of more effective treatments for vascular dementia and its neuropsychiatric complications
- Studies on traditional and newer risk factors and mechanisms of control, including hypertension, metabolism, lipids, endocrinology, dietetics, nutrition, diabetes, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery