Guidelines for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (not including title, author(s) and affiliations).
- Abstracts must be single spaced with a clear line between paragraphs.
- Format as follows: start with Title, Authors names and affiliations, Keywords, Email of first author and leave one line space and then type in main text.
- Check the text that it is free of typographical and grammatical errors.
- Tables, graphs, images and references can be included.
- Standard abbreviations may be used for common terms only. Otherwise, abbreviations should be explained after the first full use.
- Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided explained in full in the body of the abstract.
- Scientific symbols must be spelt out in full English; symbols must not be used within abstracts.