The Organizing Committee of VasCog 2020 welcomes all delegates to submit abstracts for the upcoming VasCog 2020 meeting under the following themes:
- Animal Models
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Clinical Trials
- Lifestyle Factors
- Vascular Risk Factors
- Stroke Pathophysiology
If your abstract scores high on the review, there is a chance to be selected for the speaker of the symposium. Please note that the Organizing Committee will make the final allocation if the abstract is accepted.
- Abstract Submission Begins: 20th January 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 8th July 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 22nd May 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 1st July 2020
SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION: Upon submitting your abstract via the online submission system, you will receive an “Abstract Submission Receipt Notification” indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted. Please contact the Abstract Team if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
CONGRESS REGISTRATION: All presenting authors whose abstracts are accepted for the Congress, are required to register to attend the Congress and pay the relevant fee in order to ensure their abstract is included in the Congress programme. All presenters must have registered by the early registration deadline of 8th July 2020 or your abstract will automatically be withdrawn.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission system will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or e-mail will not be accepted. The abstract must contain original materials, not published or presented at any other congress prior to the VasCog 2020.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION TOPICS: Please see submission form for details.
ABSTRACT TITLE: Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE.
ABSTRACT BODY: Limited to 300 words.
GRAPHS AND IMAGES: A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of all graphs/images is 10 MB. Graphs and images should be uploaded as one PDF.
PRINTED POSTER: Regular hard print posters are encouraged as there is very limited facility for E-posters. Posters should be A0 in portrait orientation only.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM